Monday, October 19, 2009
Face Of The Day With Pigments.
Haha! Maybe I'm getting on the ball with this FOTD thing now!
I was asked to do a look using drugstore/cheap pigments, like Barry M and Collection 2000 dazzle dust thingies!
So here are some pics of the look.. (If you click on them they will be mahoosive, and you may notice I have a nasty rash type thing on my chin area-ish.. I have tried a few new face products recently and my skin has reacted badly to one of them, not sure which though, But it feels like a itchy sore shaving rash type thing.)
And incase you are wondering, this is what I used :
• Urban Decay Primer Potion
• GOSH - Love That Ivory (Waterproof eyeshadow)
• Barry M #96 Dazzle Dust
• Collection 2000 - Enchanted Dazzle Me
• Stargazer Eyeshadow - White
• Barry M Kohl - #2 Brown
• Maybelline Pulse Perfection mascara
˙·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·˙