Tuesday, January 19, 2010
Brown & Black Smokey Eyes.
Another FOTD post here for you all.. I'm, not sure if these posts are boring or not? But when I do my make up I always take some pics to put on here if they're any good.
Anyway, I wanted a kind of gradual white/brown/black smokey look and this is what I did. It's quite over the top but perfect for a night out I reckon.
What I used:
* Maybelline dream matte mouuse - Ivory
* Chri ma luxe blusher - Elegant
* Sleek ink pot 'glacier' as a paint pot
* No17 White shimmery eyeshadow on inner corner and browbone
* No17 Mardi Gras on the middle of the lid
* No17 black on the outer V and in the crease
* Maybelline line definer liquid liner
* Sexy Curves mascara
* Urban decay 24/7 liner in Zero
* Maybelline 112 Ambre rose on lips