Here is the next instalment of my Sleek Palette Series of looks. For this one I have used my Safari Palette, which up until now I hadn't even used *madness!* .. I know that is stupid, and I am regretful now, because it's a gorgeous palette with some pretty colours. This weeks look is 'Safari Girl' .. Original, huh?
What I used :
- Urban Decay Primer Potion
- Sleek Safari Palette #2 on the inner corner.
- Sleek Safari Palette #3 on the middle of the lid.
- Sleek Safari Palette #12 on the outer corner/outer crease.
- Sleek Safari Palette #5 on the crease and blended.
- Sleek Safari Palette #6 over the inner corner colour.
- Sleek Safari Palette #8 on brow bone to highlight.
- Sleek Safari Palette #1 & #12 on lower lashline.
- Maybelline Falsies Mascara - Black.
- Maybelline Line Definer - Black.
- GOSH Black Ink Pencil on waterline.
- MAC Snob Lipstick.
[The Palette For Colour/Number Reference]
[Click To Enlarge]
I hope you enjoyed!!