This is todays look for me. I'm not going anywhere special, I just wanted to play with make up, and so I did, and I ended up with this look. I really love the contrast of the emerald eyes and the bold red lips. I love how they are both festive shades that clash in a good way! .. It's kind of halloweeny to me, in a glam way. I don't really know why.. Random!
- Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse.
- Rimmel Stay Matte Powder.
- Dior Blush (I cannot remember the name, but I don't think you can get it anymore, Sorry!)
- HD Eyebrow Quad Kit.
- Barry M Matte Green Eye Crayon.
- OCC Pigment - Chlorophyll.
- Urban Decay Acid Rain.
- Green Glitter.
- MAC Blacktrack Fluidline.
- Revlon Colorburst True Red.
- OCC Liptar NSFW.
- Outer Corner Lashes.
- Max factor False Lash Effect Mascara.
Don't forget you can follow me on Twitter, and Tumblr too!
Someone in the comments pointed out how this is very similar to the look Sophie Ellis Bextor wore in the 'Murder On The Dancefloor' video.. And it totally is, completely by mistake. I always remember liking that look when the video came out though.