Carmine, like Glossybox and Boudoir Prive send the box out monthly and it has surprise sample products inside each month. The subscription fee is £10 a month (+ £2.75 P+P) and you will be sent 5 products to try out, and I have to say that it is well worth it!
The box is black with hints of pink and red and is packaged so nicely inside with a ribbon and sticker! I like the black box more than the girly pink boxes you get, and it's really sturdy and reusable.
This months products come to way, way over the £12.75 total.
So this months box contains:
- Lulu's Timebomb Flashback Night Cream: This 15ml sample is enough for you to try this out and decide whether it is for you or not. It is quite a light feeling cream with a nice subtle scent. I have been using this for the past two nights and I like it so far. It soaks in really fast and leaves my face feeling soft and hydrated.
- NEOM Organic Body Lotion: I love this lotion. It works wonders on dry skin, like the elbows and heels. It smells very herbaly, sort of Liz Earle like and is a rich cream that really hydrates.
- NEW CID I-Pout Lipstick: I love the colour I was sent, 'Red Cherry', it is so perfect for Christmas! This is a great quality lipstick that is moisturising and richly pigmented. It has a cute little light and mirror so that it can be applied in dark places with ease! This alone is £14.50 so more than covers the cost of the box on it's own.
- Dainty Doll Eyeliner Pencil: This is the first time I have tried a product from the Dainty Doll range. I like Nicola Roberts and Girls Aloud and have always been intrigued about her cosmetics. This eyeliner is a lovely blue bright shade (called shake your tail feather) that is very pigmented, my only whinge would be that it is just a little on the hard side, but that is just because I am more used to soft kohls. This is £10 alone.
- Cosmetics A La Carte Brow Ink: These brow ink pens are £22 alone, so this is an amazing addition to the box! I got the shade Taupe and it is a good match for me. I have tried the GOSH Brow pens, and this is very similar, but it has better staying power, and it a better match for my brows. It's simple to use and has such a fine tip for hair like strokes.
|Brow Ink & Eyeliner Swatches.|
Check it out HERE.